Welcome to © 2011 lifePULSE L!P.

Father's Day

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Best Blogger Tips
In Malaysia, the Father's Day is celebrated on Third Sunday of June every year. This year, it will be celebrated on 15th June, 2008.

I should be happy that the date of my father's birthday is on June...haha..what a fortunate~ ^^

But, it was very rare for me, to say "Happy Father's Day!" to my dad, it was a kind of shame~ T_T

===========
A little bit info from wiki:

Father's Day is a celebration inaugurated in the early twentieth century to complement Mother's Day in celebrating fatherhood and male parenting, and to honor and commemorate fathers and forefathers.
===========

These are some famous Quotes for Father's Day that I found in the net.

[1] "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -- Sigmund Freud.


[2] "A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child." --the Knights of Pythagoras

[3] "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." -- Author Unknown.

[4] "Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name." -- William Wordsworth.

[5] "One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be." -- Author Unknown.

[6] "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." -- Mark Twain.

FathersDayCard

*HAPPI HARI BAPAK!!~


Best Blogger Tips

Be the first to reply!

Comment here

Popular Posts

Author

My photo
Welcome to © 2011 lifePULSE L!P

Follow MySite

Fanlisting

chinami50x3 maimi airi50x50_15 c_ute_kuyut kuyut2 kuyut1 yuu100x50-02 buono150x1

Admin

Fav Link Out

xforum01 xforum01 HELON02 project_hello05
hp_dd

Disclaimer

The content of this Website (including but not limited to all information, data, representations, statements, hyperlinks, articles and documents found herein) are prepared and provided for the purpose of information only.